"The ideal thing would be to have our heart in our skull and our brain in our chest. That way, we would think with love and love with wisdom."
-Anonymous

Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Please, no more"

Has your body ever said to you "Please, no more"? At least it has to me. And sometimes not only just told me; sometimes shouted and begged. There have been times when I have felt so much pain that my body could not take it. I have come to mourn so much that my body could not go at my pace, it would run out of tears. I have been hours without speaking  because of that pain caused by a scream of impotence I had to endure. I've come to notice my body absence from the cold I've come to feel thanks to this damn loneliness. I have come to feel so much chest pain caused by a broken heart, that I thought it was my end.
I cannot remember the countless times I've locked myself in my room getting into my bed full of moments that will not be repeated, holding those sobs that would invade me slowly. Wiping every tear that would come out of my sore and dry eyes. And most of the times, because of thinking too much. Because I would just drown myself in the wrong memories. Those memories that slowly make their way into my mind to call up that they're still there. To mess things up whenever they have the chance to. Those memories are intertwined to other memories to make you feel even worse, as if the first ones were not enough. Stupid memories, they are so fucking treacherous. When you live those memories you feel happy. But you are so ignorant that while you're living them, you don't realise that they'll never take place again. You'll never feel for anyone else the same you felt for that individual. You'll never feel his touch, his kisses or his delicate bites between kisses ever again. You will never see him smile. And if you see him do so, you'll know that you will no longer be the reason of it. Memories are there to remind you what you will never have or feel again. And yet you let a stupid little smile appear from your lips, because after all, they are happy memories.
But after that tiny goofy grin, you can't help it and you just slowly break into tears that start making your vision blurry. Your body needs a little release and it tries to convince you to scream. But because you don't want anyone to know you're weak, you don't even let the tiniest sound come out your mouth. Because it's easier to hide the sorrow instead of letting anyone know. Gradually you cannot stop whining and feeling like you have trouble with breathing normally. And that's when your body can't take it anymore. Neither do you. So now, helpless, you wheep loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointy Hand