"The ideal thing would be to have our heart in our skull and our brain in our chest. That way, we would think with love and love with wisdom."
-Anonymous

Thursday, April 17, 2014

"I'm sorry"

"I'm Sorry." 
So short and sometimes so hard to say. It is for that reason, for it's difficulty, most of the times we don't say it when we're supposed to. So I decided to apologize myself for some things.

I'm sorry for those times that I haven't apologized. I'm sorry for those times I have forced someone who cares about me to do something they don't want to. I'm sorry for being so ignorant. I'm sorry for being so annoying. I'm sorry for being so stupid. I'm sorry for being so selfish sometimes. But most of all, I'm truly sorry for not knowing when to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pointy Hand